The Jack Corbett Walking Street go go bars are the latest go go’s our gang frequents. I’m giving up to 5 stars for our favorites. With 5 stars being the best. Bear in mind that I have not given any stars whatsoever for most of them.
Does this mean they are no good? Not at all. It just means we don’t go to them for whatever reason. I’ve commented on certain go go bars as well. But do take my comments with a grain of salt. In fact take everything I’m doing and saying here with a grain of salt.
The reason is it’s not my primary mission in life to be rating go go bars. I might go to the once every two weeks or so just to be with the guys. Who I refer to as “our gang”. Another reason is, I find Walking Street go go bars to primarily be for tourists. That is, for guys who don’t know any better.
These are the primary reasons I take such an ambivalent attitude towards the Jack Corbett Walking Street go go bar list that follows
- The drink prices are much higher than they are at competitive venues such as Soi 7 and 8, Soi Six, etc
- Bar fines are typically 1000 baht and more. Much cheaper elsewhere
- Walking Street go go dancers are typically asking 2000 baht and up for short time. (this is on top of their bar fines).
- One gets typically better performance from the girls in competitive venues as mentioned above
- Go go bars typically move the girls from their customers (sitting at tables) to the stage to dance with great frequency. This does not allow for much quality interaction between the customers and the go go girls.
- The Coyote dancer pestilence that’s resulted in go go dancers constantly hammering customers for drinks where the main goal is to sell as many ladies drinks in the shortest time possible
- Too much da da music. This is the electro noise crap that is not even being played in America. This is pure noise to the customers’ ears.
Now that you’ve read all my reasons for not going to the Pattaya Go Go Bars, here’s my Jack Corbett Walking Street go go bar list.
Girls are pretty hefty here at Baby Dolls
Bacchara Go Go BarFavorite place for Japanese and Korean tourists with the kind of prices those guys like to pay.
Crazy House Go GoGood hands on action. My gang has been pretty lucky here.
The Doll House is a lot of fun. Great manager here. Some very cute girls, and happy hour prices from 8:30-10:30.
Has some of the best lookers on Walking Street so great eye candy can abound here at the Light House. But the girls are not as friendly here as they are at many other places, notably Crazy House and the Doll House.
Super Girl Used to like Super Girl a lot, and still do, but non relenting very loud da da music makes this place fit only for the phonologically impaired.
Very much hands on. The Windmill’s a pervert’s paradise. Not my cup of tea, but that’s just me.
This Jack Corbett Walking Street go go bar list is far from complete. There’s a few new places on Walking Street now. Tried out a couple, and didn’t care for them.